Traveling in a Covid and Post-Covid World
Updated: Feb 24, 2021
There is no doubt that 2020 rocked everyone's world and caused abrupt changes in a lot of plans, especially wedding and honeymoon plans. What does a covid travel world look like? As we inch back to some sort of "normalcy", more and more people are starting to gain confidence in travel again. But, there is a lot to consider before booking your plane ticket. Use the the following questions as a guide but your travel advisor (me!) can give you all of the information you need to make sure you are informed and fully prepared when you're ready to board your flight.
1. What are the entry requirements for the destination you want to visit? What forms, if any, do you need?
2. Does the destination require proof of a negative covid test? If so, what is the type of test and how many days prior to travel do you need to take the test?
3. Are there any restrictions once you reach your destination?
4. What are the airline requirements and process for boarding your flight?
5. What are the requirements at your hotel?
6. How has the hotel adapted to the pandemic and what is their guarantee to provide a clean and safe environment for guests?
7. Will all activities, dining options and services be available at the hotel and in the destination once you arrive?
These are just a few main questions you need to consider before confirming travel. Work with an expert travel advisor to feel confident that you will have all of the information you need to travel safely, without compromising your overall travel experience. Ready to start planning?